Sunday, November 2, 2008

Soccer Boys




























Cameron and David both are playing soccer this season. They both love it, and are getting better with each game they play. It's fun to see them out there playing, Cameron's team, since he is older, is actually organized and they each have a position. David's team since he is only 4, they all run for the ball and try to kick it. We will see if they stick to soccer or something else. Cameron is telling me now that he want's to play football. We shall see.

2 comments:

The Bischoff's said...

I love watching the little ones play soccer it is so cute! My kids LOVE soccer! I didn't know much about it before my kids played, but Im getting it now! :)

Brenda Janda said...

Let us know the schedule. We don't have games this Sat. It is Morgan's last band competition but if there is an AM game we could come. See ya laters.