Sunday, November 23, 2008

BITE ME!!!




Carol and I went to see TWILIGHT the first showing, Friday morning 12:00 a.m. TWILIGHT was playing in eight theaters, they were all sold out weeks ago. I know, we were with some die hard crazy fans (including us). You should have heard the crowd scream when it started, when Edward came on screen, and lots of other times. We had a blast, we were very happy we went, and we LOVED the movie. We really want Edward (or any of them actually) to BITE us. Move over Mark, you have some competition!!

I went the next night and saw it with Marlise. She loved it also, but still hasn't read all of the book. I think she'll love it even more when she finishes the book. We both saw it twice and want to go again, we can't get enough of the Cullen's. I know I'm a pathetic fan, but proud of it!!!

9 comments:

Bev said...

You loser!

Lisa said...

Have you read the books yet? Until you do, please leave your comments to yourself. lol

Brenda Janda said...

Lisa, I am worried. HEHE Courtney loved the movie and wants to read the book. I said to much passion for an 11 year old. I did like it and it will be fun to see the next one.

Danelle said...

This was a totally FuN night! It's not as easy to recover the next day from a late night, as it was back in the day.

Kayla said...

I'm glad to see that you are a fan:) I love it to! Your kids are so cute, I can't beleive how big marlise is, she is beautiful:) This is going to be great to keep in touch better.

mArLiSe!! said...

HAHAHAHA lets go again on fridayyyy ;)

michelle rasor said...

I'm a fan too! It was fun! I've seen it 3times now! Anyone that doesn't have someone to go with wants me to go! I'm game!

mArLiSe!! said...

WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING IN THE FIRST PICTURE????????????

*Kaitlyn* said...

OH LISA YOU KNOW I WENT TOO WITH MARLISE THAT NIGHT!!! (way to include me) HAHA ANYWAY I WANT TO GO AGAIN ALSO ALTHOUGH MARLISE KNOWS EVERY LINE BY HEART!!