Friday, November 7, 2008

High School Tag

High School Tag
All about High School...
1. DID YOU DATE SOMEONE FROM YOUR SCHOOL? Ya, of course Mark Janda, Ryan Haslem, if you count him, he wasn't 16 yet so we were just "boyfriend" and "girlfriend".
2. WHAT KIND OF CAR DID YOU DRIVE? I drove a black geo storm, that got totaled by a friend.
3. DID YOU PASS YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE TEST YOUR FIRST TRY? not the written, I had to take it twice, thought I didn't need to study.
4. WHERE YOU A PARTY ANIMAL? We partied in our own way!
5. WERE YOU CONSIDERED A FLIRT? Sometimes, depends who you ask.
6. WERE YOU IN BAND, ORCHESTRA, OR CHOIR? No
7. WERE YOU A NERD? No way
8. WERE YOU ON ANY VARSITY TEAMS? No
9. DID YOU EVER GET SUSPENDED/EXPELLED? No
10. CAN YOU STILL SING THE FIGHT SONG? No, I couldn't then either.
11. WHO WERE YOUR FAVORITE TEACHERS? Mr. Cramer, I loved photo.
12. WHERE DID YOU SIT FOR LUNCH? We never really stayed for lunch... we always went somewhere else for lunch.
13. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S FULL NAME? Mountain View High School
14. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S MASCOT AND COLORS? Bruins, Red Gold and White
15. DID YOU GO TO HOMECOMING AND WITH WHO? Kirk ?, and then the next year Mark Janda
16. IF YOU COULD GO BACK AND DO IT AGAIN WOULD YOU? I think so, I would take it a lot more serious, be a nicer friend, and still have fun of course.
17. WHAT DO YOU REMEMBER MOST ABOUT GRADUATION? I remember driving there with my friends, and thinking I had the whole world in the palm of my hands (ha, ha).
18. WHERE DID YOU GO SENIOR SKIP DAY? Lagoon
19. WERE YOU IN ANY CLUBS? No
.20. HAVE YOU GAINED SOME WEIGHT SINCE THEN? YA, I wish I still weighed the same as I did then. 3 kids later, 14 years older.
21. WHO WAS YOUR PROM DATE? Mark Janda
22. ARE YOU PLANNING ON GOING TO YOUR 10 YEAR REUNION? No- it already happened and I didn't go.
23. DID YOU HAVE A JOB IN HIGH SCHOOL? No, I probably should have had one.
I tag: Becky, Brenda, Bev, Monica, and Michelle

2 comments:

Justin T. Bailey said...

Ooh, can I do the high school tag? I know you didn't tag me, so I don't know if I'm allowed. :-)

Lisa said...

Go for it, I think it would be fun to see what you have to say. Have Darcy do it also.