Thursday, October 30, 2008

Trunk-R-Treat


We had our Trunk-R-Treat last night, we had a great time. I let my kids think of what they wanted to be, and use the stuff from around our house. I figured we have a lot of costumes around the house they could come up with something. David wanted to be Darth Vador, it was a costume Cameron wore a few years ago. Cameron wanted to be a mummy, so we tore up sheets and wrapped them around him. I bet you'll never guess what Marlise wanted to be, hint(I.'m a barbie girl in a barbie world) ya you guessed it, a barbie. I bought her a blond wig, but she didn't want to wear it. I tried to get her creative juices flowing, but she didn't want anything to do with what I suggested (teenagers).

2 comments:

Brenda Janda said...

Great job with the costumes.

Monica said...

very creative woman! i miss you!