Friday, November 20, 2009

TeAM EDwARd Or TEaM JaCOb



As everyone knows, I'm a BIG Twilight fan! So when New Moon was coming out, got an email about renting a theater with a group of Ladies to see New Moon of course I'm IN!! I got four tickets, one for me, my friend Carol, and our two daughters, Marlise and Kaitlyn. My preparation to go see the movie was to read New Moon again, I did in days. I even started Eclipse and read that too{I know I'm crazy}!! It couldn't get here fast enough, then it was finally Nov. 20Th!! Off we went to the Movie wearing our Team Edward shirts I made, and lots of candy in hand to enjoy during the movie. I loved every minute of it, and I'm proud to say, I'm still Team Edward!! The next week I went up to Utah for Thanksgiving, and we went and saw it again, even better the second time. Can't wait to own it on DVD so I can watch it over and over again, my poor husband!

4 comments:

michelle rasor said...

So fun, huh?? I love both you and Carol!! :)

Monica said...

TOTALLY TEAM JACOB. There is NO question!

DeGooyer Family said...

How FUN! But I'm for Jacob --- sorry! =)

*Kaitlyn* said...

haha! heyyy lisa its on dvd now!! how many times have you watched it?? :P