Saturday, May 9, 2009

Teachers are the BEST!!

This last week was Teacher Appreciation Week. I'm very grateful and LOVED all of my kids teachers this school year. My kids have grown and learned a tremendous amount, thanks to their teachers. I was shocked when I saw on the Internet how much teachers make in AZ. They are definitely under paid and under appreciated. They are teaching our future presidents, engineers, accountants, police officers, firefighters, business owners, and so on. I think I take teachers for granted, until I stop and think about how important they are to our future generations to come. THANK YOU to all of the teachers out there!
Marlise's favorite Teacher, Mr. Little. He's her choir Teacher, and this was at their Choir concert they had a few weeks ago.

Cameron's Teacher Ms. Seymour, she's awesome!!

David with his PreSchool Teacher Ms. Stephanie and her son Bryson. What a great job she has done teaching David to start learning to read, write his name, and count. She's the BEST!! He's ready to start Kindergarten for sure.

2 comments:

Monica said...

Teachers ARE the best, and I am so excited because Tyler will be in Miss Stephanie's preschool next year!! I feel like I won a prize because I got in! I appreciate teachers so much because they have my children for more hours than I do during the week. A good teacher is truly an angel from above!

Brenda Janda said...

Congrats to all those amazing kids and teachers are amazing!!!