Sunday, February 15, 2009

Love BUG


David came home from Pre School the other day dressed as my Valentine. They had a Valentines party and made lots of fun stuff.

We had a great Valentines day, my kids woke up to a chocolate heart out of kisses, a chocolate bar (who likes chocolate), and their own pint of Ice cream just for them. We made a nice Breakfast, and enjoyed the morning as a family. We had a special delievery of some yummy homemade sugar cookies, they had our name on each one of them, so good. Later that night, Mark and I went out with Eric and Brenda. We went to dinner (Thanks Eric for getting the reservations), went to a movie, and then played a round of card games. What a great day it was for us all. I love to celebrate Valentines day, because it reminds me of how much I'm LOVED and LOVE all in my life!!

2 comments:

Monica said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

Brenda Janda said...

Thanks for hanging with us. It is always fun to go out with you guys.