Tuesday, January 6, 2009

AwAY IN A MAnGer








Every year with Mark's family, we have a CHRISTmas party. I like to host it at my house because, I like to host parties (especially CHRISTmas). We had a baked potato bar to eat, and lots of other yummy food. The kids all act out the Nativity, which is very sweet, and gets us all in the CHRISTmas spirit. We also play some CHRISTmas games. We have a lot of fun, and I look forward to it every year. Marlise likes to be the Angel, and Cameron and David like to be Shepherds. Next year I'm going to suggest to them be something different to switch it up.

1 comment:

Monica said...

Lisa,

I am so glad that you finally updated girl! It looks like you had a great Christmas. For the Pat Tillman run just Google "Pat Tillman Run" and you can get all of the info. I would love for you to do it with me!