Tuesday, December 9, 2008

DAVID'S 5th Birthday PARTY!!


David turned five and wanted a Star Wars party. I decided I wanted it to be easy so we went to the park for a picnic. I made Jedi outfits for them to wear, and got blow up light sabers for them to play at the park with. All of the boys had a lot of fun, and I was happy I didn't have to entertain them the whole time. He wanted a light saber cake, so out of cupcakes I made a light saber (you have to use your imagination). It ended up a success, and he thinks he's all grown up now because he's 5.

6 comments:

michelle rasor said...

Ericson reported that it was quite a party. Job well done.

The Bischoff's said...

That is so nice you could go to the park! I bet the boys loved it! Good thinking using the cupcakes too!! :)

Kyle said...

Awesome Lisa! You are to creative and believe me I am way excited for my new decorated living room you are doing.

Brenda Janda said...

OK, Lisa that was me Kyle was just logged on. So anyways, that was my post. Also, awesome party Sunday you are the best.
THANKS

Monica said...

I tried to make a Light Saber cake in September. Ummmm, it didn't work. I wish I would have thought of the cupcakes!

Michelle Y. said...

I loved reading your high school tag. It's fun getting to know you better.