Friday, September 5, 2008

Back By Popular Demand

When I was learning how to blog, I made the mistake of telling Mark my username and password so he could show me how to do some stuff. I went to bed and when I woke up and checked my blog, I saw this picture of me really big at the top. What Mark didn't know was I had already given out the address to Amy, so she saw it before I had a chance to take it down.

Image not found

I made a deal with Michelle Rasor that I would show her if she invited me to her blog, so here it is. Enjoy, but not too much.

11 comments:

Bev said...

That's awesome!

Amy Foote said...

How could you NOT enjoy that????

michelle rasor said...

It's... I don't even know what to say... That's awesome...

*Kaitlyn* said...

yum lisa sound delic

Brenda Janda said...

You just gave Eric the laugh of a lifetime. For this you know it was all worth it. He isn't laughing like he would if Mark and Brian were here but I am sure it will come up in the next gathering. HeHe

Lisa said...

Won't be up for much longer!!

michelle rasor said...

Hey, so maybe we should outcast the Sheehans until they make us their friends! :)

michelle rasor said...

Hey lisa,
join our personal and private chat room on rahn and brookes blog under annika's baptism... :)

Ryan & Becky said...

That picture was awesome. You know your my best, best friend. I'm missing you so much. Have fun moving. Wish I was there to help. love.

Ryan & Becky said...

You need to have Marlise invite me to her blog.

Ryan & Becky said...

palmerzija@msn.com